A DESIGN BRIEF
Who is the Client?
- company name
- type of company
- brief history
- what the client wants from the designer
Who is the target audience?
- interest / characteristics
- placement of your presentation
- how it works with its audience
- What you are offering them in a single sentence. Not a description of product or service, it’s how it will benefit the reader)
- What the reader should think, feel and DO as a result of reading this message
Tone of voice/Image
- humorous, serious, high class, corporate, etc.
Key words (20):